April Lockhart

April Lockhart was born on July 4th, 1995. In seventh grade she began playing the guitar as well as taking piano lessons, sparking her interest in songwriting. When she was 12 years old, April composed her first single Different. When she was 14 April was devoted for a long period of time to creating song concepts and practicing her musical skills. Soon, April began going to NY and LA together with her father in order for them both compose songs. April started to incorporate other relevant topics into the song, which she called the Take my Hand song for some close friends, like peer pressure problems and suicides among teenagers. Lockhart is a beauty and lifestyle influencer who has a growing number of followers. She collaborates with the renowned brand Ilia together, in addition to being an expert in the field of lifestyle. She has a disability that is a component of her personality, but it's not all of the of the picture. Lockhart does not deny that she has a disability on her Instagram account, but she doesn't make it the focus of it. What is the message? The message is That we all carry many identities, we're more complex than we think that we're. Lockhart states in the video Lockhart via video "I am not convinced that my physical appearance should define my character. It's not my intention to be an influencer on disability because I have so much more to offer." It doesn't impact my daily routine. I go about doing my job as normal and have come up with my own ways to adapt. This is also part of my personality, and it's something that needs to be addressed. Her journey to self-acceptance is one that will last a lifetime, but she can be a role model with regard to this. Yet, she confesses to going through periods that made her feel uncomfortable about her appearance and wearing clothing which displayed her arms. She wears what she likes and posts photos of herself wearing the clothes she chooses on social platforms. It's all a process is what I don't know that you ever arrive she says about self-love. However, that is the case with anyone that is prone to doubts. I think it is important to be around people who can really understand your.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Haines and Cheryl Hines

Beautiful pics of Zazie Beetz and zendaya feet & legs

Allison Paige and Allison Williams bio